Monday, November 15, 2004

Youths

A reporter sent me this message this morning.

Hello Paul. I'm a reporter putting together a story on the implications
of technology on today's youths, specifically how has technology
affected their perception of truth, how they find information, how they
evaluate it, trust it, does access necessarily make you better informed,
etc. Is this an area you might have some insights in?

If these are specific questions, I'm lucky I wasn't sent the general ones. Nevertheless, in the spirit of open source, I'd like to draw on the distributed wisdom of the quality blog for help in answering. Even if you don't necessarily consider yourselves "youths", any insights you might offer will be gratefully received --and, if used, attributed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home