Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sharpen your aphorisms

The reporter that I mentioned in an earlier post is eager to go beyond what teachers say about their students to know what students have to say for themselves. He sent me the following request (from which, for the moment, I have removed the identifiers) which I now pass on to you. If anyone would be willing to talk to him, let me know and I'll make the connection.

I write about Internet topics. I'm currently working on a story about today's youths, their notion of truth and credibility and their approach to information, including resources online.

Would you be willing to speak about about your experiences, including whether your skills and techniques have changed over time. I'd be interested in a sense of what you've picked up in grade school, high school and college in terms of finding and evaluating information.

Anyhow, please let me know about your willingness and availability. Ideally, I'd like to talk to people today or tomorrow (Thursday the 18th or Friday the 19th), though there may be some flexibility to do interviews through early next week depending on when my editors wind up slotting the stories. We do not know for sure yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home